About Me

My photo
I'm a burlesque dancer out of New Jersey. I perform all up and down the East Coast and this blog will be all about my videos, shoots, and just... random stuff with me!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*Yawn* *Blink* Hello!

Hello!

My name is Lily Stitches. Chances are you probably already know me. Which is why you're here. But if you don't, well...

I'm a burlesque performer out of New Jersey. I've been featured on Kotaku. Felicia Day digs my Codex act. Edgar Wright dug my act as Ramona Flowers with my bff Luna Chase as Roxy Richter. I was featured  in the NJ Daily Record and the Sunday Press. And I'm pretty awesome.

I've been thinking about doing a blog like this for awhile but I just haven't had the time (or the computer) to actually do this until tonight. So here we go. This blog is pretty much going to be these things:

-I'll be posting my "start" in burlesque.
-Videos with my random ass commentary. Like how I thought of the act and so on and so forth.
-Photos from various shoots (again) with my random ass commentary.

Maybe even stuff from my daily life? Who knows. My daily life is pretty dull. But we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment